Super Agent at the Nelson Literary Agency and my wonderful Agent of Fluffiness Sara Megibow is offering a critique of up to 30 pages. It can be from the first pages of a fantasy, romance, science fiction, YA, or MG manuscript only! Trust me when I say Sara has a strong and spot-on editorial eye, is very industry-savvy, and crazy funny and kind. She’s amazing. You don’t want to miss this.
Sara’s just added a 30 minute, follow-up phone call for the winner. Huzzah!
For more of an idea of Sara’s editorial process, read her interview over at Not an Editor.
This auction is open for bidding until 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, April 17th, 2012.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The last comment at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, April 17th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Sara has been with the Nelson Literary Agency since early 2006. Her first responsibilities included reading the query letters, sample pages and full manuscripts that were submitted for representation. In early 2009, she was promoted to Associate Literary Agent and is now actively accepting submissions of her own. From sexy romance to epic fantasy, Sara has loved reading since picking up her first copy of The Hobbit. Sara has a B.A. in Women’s Studies and a B.A. in American History from Northwestern University. She lives in sunny Boulder with her beat-boxing husband, adorable son and two fuzzy cats.