The double phenomes that are Jess Silva (one of my crit partners extraordinaire) and Luvina Jean-Charles are offering a two-for-one critique of 20 pages and a query from the first pages of any commercial fiction, but especially YA/MG or romance MS. Jess is one of our illustrious Lit Agent Interns of Awesome (and also a great author), and Ms. Luvina is an incredibly creative author represented by Tina Wexler.
This auction is open for bidding until 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, April 28th, 2012.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, April 28th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Jessica Silva is a 23-year-old YA writer born and raised in the Seattle metropolitan area, which broadly means she enjoys coffee and nature but not at the same time. She tells stories she wishes she’d read as a growing girl (usually involves kickassery). Outside of writing, she’s a research assistant in the psychology department at the University of Washington and a remote intern for a fabulous literary agent.
She’s an 23-year-old American YA writer living in Paris. Bright-eyed club kid turned micro-blogging expat, turned frequently anxious baby author. She writes fiction about people with problems. She likes Mexican food, horror movies and those refrigerators that let you choose between ice chips and ice cubes. Sge also like listing things in groups of three. She’s represented by International Creative Management.