This raffle is open for entries until 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, May 6th, 2012.
Read about Mike’s critiquerly aspects in his Not an Editor interview.
- Go to http://mycharitywater.org/critsforwater2012
- Click on the “Donate” button and donate $1.
- Then in the comments section, please write in a way to contact you. You can use your email, twitter, or website. Anything’s cool, as long as you check it often For example:
- When you donate, mycharitywater will ask you to become a member (if you’re not already). That does NOT mean the donation didn’t go through! If in doubt, check your email/bank account before re-donating.
- I will use random.org to pick the raffle winners on May 7th
- Anyone who does not win the raffle will receive a consolation Kat-Crit of a query or synopsis.
This is a little complicated, so please, if you have any questions, use the comment section below! And thank you so much!
Mike started telling stories when he learned to talk and hasn’t seen a reason to stop yet. He grew up playing video games, CCGs, RPGs, and many other delightful games with acronyms. As a teenager, the friendly local game store was his home away from home, and the site of his apprenticeship in geekdom.
Mike earned a B.A. in Creative Mythology and in East Asian Studies from Indiana University, and a M.A. in Folklore Studies from the University of Oregon. Basically, destined to be a novelist.
Properly equipped with lots of ways to develop novel ideas, Mike set about accumulating a ridiculous job history, including bear builder, barista, bookseller, webmaster, web design instructor, and TV/DVD reviewer. He now works as a publisher’s representative, studies renaissance martial arts and dances Argentine Tango on the side.
Mike is a graduate of the 2007 Clarion West Writers Workshop.