Here’s another stupendous opportunity to get your query looked at by a pro–Ms Jane Kindred, author of the epic fantasy with strong romantic elements, The Fallen Queen, is offering to give one winner a query critique for any adult fantasy manuscript. Don’t miss this opportunity
This raffle is open for entries until 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, May 11th, 2012. And check out her interview over at Not an Editor for more insight on her critiquerly prowess.
- Go to http://mycharitywater.org/critsforwater2012
- Click on the “Donate” button and donate $1.
- Then in the comments section, please write in a way to contact you. You can use your email, twitter, or website. Anything’s cool, as long as you check it often For example:
- When you donate, mycharitywater will ask you to become a member (if you’re not already). That does NOT mean the donation didn’t go through! If in doubt, check your email/bank account before re-donating.
- I will use random.org to pick the raffle winners on May 11th
- Anyone who does not win the raffle will receive a consolation Kat-Crit of a query or synopsis.
This is a little complicated, so please, if you have any questions, use the comment section below! And thank you so much!
Jane Kindred began writing fantasy at age 12 in the wayback of a Plymouth Fury—which, as far as she recalls, never killed anyone…who didn’t have it coming. She spent her formative years ruining her eyes reading romance novels in the Tucson sun and watching Star Trek marathons in the dark. Although she was repeatedly urged to learn a marketable skill, she received a B.A. in Creative Writing anyway from the University of Arizona.
She now writes to the sound of San Francisco foghorns while two cats slowly but surely edge her off the side of the bed.