To start off the CLA awesome triad, Super Junior Agent Jordy Albert of the Corvisiero Literary Agency is offering to critique the first 10 pages from an historical or paranormal romance, science fiction, fantasy, or horror manuscript. So get to pledging, and cross your fingers that random.org loves you!
You can pledge for this critique until May 19th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on this blog post saying how much you pledge.
- By pledging, you promise to donate the pledged amount only if you win
- Pledges must be at least $10.
- If you would like to pledge more, go for it! Every additional five dollars will give you another entry. (Ex: pledging $20, enough to give one person in a developing nation clean, safe water, gets you three entries.)
- You do NOT need to pledge more than previous commenters.
- Once pledging time ends, I’ll choose a winner using random.org.
- Again: please do NOT donate unless I email you saying you’re the winner.
This is a little complicated, so if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me.
Jordy Albert is a Jr. Literary Agent in training. She holds a B.A. in English from Pennsylvania State University, and a M.A. from Millersville University of Pennsylvania. She has worked with Marisa Corvisiero during her time at the L. Perkins Agency for over a year. Jordy also works as a freelance editor, and of course enjoys reading in her spare time. She is a fan of the SyFy, History and Discovery Channels, enjoys studying languages (French/Japanese), and is teaching herself how to knit. Her favorite genres include historical/paranormal romance, sci-fi/fantasy, dystopian, and horror.