And sorry about any confusion regarding the end of the raffle. It IS finished.
That was my bad.
And the fabulous Jodi Meadows is at it again, this time with a query critique. Jodi was well known for her Query Project, helping many folks (like me, during my successful query run!) with her expertise. Since she’s stopped the Query Project, this is a great opportunity to get her eyes on your work while still providing folks with clean, safe water. This query is for anyone with a fantasy or sci-fi MS, adult or YA/MG. So get a-donating, folks!
This raffle is open for entries until May 31st at 11:59pm, Eastern Time.
- Go to http://mycharitywater.org/critsforwater2012
- Click on the “Donate” button and donate $1.
- Then in the comments section, please write in a way to contact you. You can use your email, twitter, or website. Anything’s cool, as long as you check it often For example:
- When you donate, mycharitywater will ask you to become a member (if you’re not already). That does NOT mean the donation didn’t go through! If in doubt, check your email/bank account before re-donating.
- I will use random.org to pick the raffle winners on May 31st
- Anyone who does not win the raffle will receive a consolation Kat-Crit of a query or synopsis.
This is a little complicated, so please, if you have any questions, use the comment section below! And thank you so much!
Jodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut.
*A Kippy is a cat.