We’re kicking off the start of Kidlit month with a bang: Kendra Highley, super author and super generous lady, is offering to critique a full manuscript, YA or MG (any genres), adult fantasy, or adult paranormal romance for one lucky author. This can be up to 80,000 words. I was lucky enough to get one of Kendra’s critiques–she’s got a great handle of knowing how to make a manuscript sing. So get to bidding, folks!
You can bid for this critique until June 2nd at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 2nd, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Kendra Cummings Highley is a born and bred Oklahoma girl. She graduated from Putnam City North High School and went on to study Literature and Business at the University of Oklahoma.
She met her husband, Ryan Highley, in 1988 at a high school football game, while in marching band. (Band geeks rule, yo!) They were married in 1995 and now reside in the North Texas area with their two children.
When she isn’t writing, Kendra is reading everything she can get her hands on, baking cookies, planning her next family vacation, tackling the weight room at the gym, or practicing her Rock Band drum skills.