Marisa Corvisiero‘s other critique opportunity is a zinger–she’s offered to help one winner refine that synopsis. This can be, in adult, YA, or MG realms, for a romance, thriller, adventure, paranormal, fantasy, or scifi.. Considering the trepidation many authors have when facing the synopsis, get her advice to learn how to make yours sparkle and help charity: water!
You can bid for this critique until June 3rd at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 3rd, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Marisa A. Corvisiero is the founder of the Corvisiero Literary Agency and our Senior Literary Agent. During the few years prior to starting her own agency, Marisa worked with the L. Perkins Agency, where she learned invaluable lessons and made a name for herself in the industry. She is also a Literary Consultant at Literary Powerhouse Consulting and Attorney. Marisa has over ten years of legal experience in New York City.
Marisa seeks creative stories with well developed plots and rich characters with unique voices. She will consider Romance, Thrillers, Adventure, Paranormal, Fantasy, Science Fiction, and any combination thereof. She will also consider the same genres for Young Adults and Middle Grade readers. In non-fiction, she enjoys out of box and high concept spiritual, self-improvement, parenting, science, business, and cookbooks.