last (just kidding, she’ll have one more!) of Crits for Water 2012′s Jodi-Crits starts now! Jodi is offering another chance at a query package–a critique of a query plus first five pages for an adult fantasy or science fiction, or a YA or MG (any genre) manuscript. Jodi has exquisite insight and lots and lots of fabulous experience, so get to bidding, folks!
Plus she’s really nice.
You can bid for this critique until June 9th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 9th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Jodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut.
*A Kippy is a cat.