So turns out I can’t read my own schedules, because THIS is the amazing last chance to get a critique from the super amazing Jodi Meadows in Crits for Water 2012. Do not miss this. Jodi has helped so many authors through her query projects and her famous critiques–she’s got the eye and the knowledge to help you whip your first pages into shape. This offer is for the first five (double-spaced) pages of a young adult or middle grade novel (any genre) only. So get to pledging!
Pledging will be open for this critique until June 14th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on this blog post saying how much you pledge.
- By pledging, you promise to donate the pledged amount only if you win
- Pledges must be at least $5.
- If you would like to pledge more, go for it! Every additional five dollars will give you another entry. (Ex: pledging $20, enough to give one person in a developing nation clean, safe water, gets you four entries.)
- You do NOT need to pledge more than previous commenters.
- Once pledging time ends, I’ll choose a winner using random.org.
- Again: please do NOT donate unless I email you saying you’re the winner.
This is a little complicated, so if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me.
Jodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut.
*A Kippy is a cat.