One of three chances to get Janice Hardy‘s excellent comments for any fiction, though she specializes in science fiction/fantasy! For this raffle, Janice is offering to critique the query for your manuscript. Plus, she’s offered to help over several drafts so it can attain a fantastic polish. Janice is the genius behind the Healing Wars series, but she also runs an incredible blog, The Other Side of the Story, that also has wonderful articles on how to write a home run of a query.
You can enter for this critique until June 17th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Go to http://mycharitywater.org/critsforwater2012
- Click on the “Donate” button and donate $1.
- Then in the comments section, please write in a way to contact you. You can use your email, twitter, or website. Anything’s cool, as long as you check it often For example:
- When you donate, mycharitywater will ask you to become a member (if you’re not already). That does NOT mean the donation didn’t go through! If in doubt, check your email/bank account before re-donating.
- I will use random.org to pick the raffle winner on June 18th
- Anyone who does not win the raffle will receive a consolation Kat-Crit of a query or synopsis.
This is a little complicated, so please, if you have any questions, use the comment section below! And thank you so much!
A long-time fantasy reader, Janice Hardy always wondered about the darker side of healing. For her fantasy trilogy THE HEALING WARS, she tapped into her own dark side to create a world where healing was dangerous, and those with the best intentions often made the worst choices. Her books include THE SHIFTER, BLUE FIRE, and the final book in the trilogy, DARKFALL. She lives in Georgia with her husband, three cats and one very nervous freshwater eel. You can visit her online at www.janicehardy.com or chat with her about writing on her blog, The Other Side of the Story.