One of three chances to get the super amazing eyeballs that are Janice Hardy‘s on your fiction (any genre or age group) MS, though she specializes in science fiction/fantasy! For this auction, Janice is offering to critique the first three chapters of your manuscript. Not only is Janice the genius behind the Healing Wars series, but she also runs an incredible blog, The Other Side of the Story, full of amazing advice (and examples!) for aspiring writers. Janice has incredible insight, so get to bidding, folks!
You can bid for this critique until June 16th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 16th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
A long-time fantasy reader, Janice Hardy always wondered about the darker side of healing. For her fantasy trilogy THE HEALING WARS, she tapped into her own dark side to create a world where healing was dangerous, and those with the best intentions often made the worst choices. Her books include THE SHIFTER, BLUE FIRE, and the final book in the trilogy, DARKFALL. She lives in Georgia with her husband, three cats and one very nervous freshwater eel. You can visit her online at www.janicehardy.com or chat with her about writing on her blog, The Other Side of the Story.