One of three chances to get a critique by the super fantabulous Janice Hardy, author of the Healing Wars series. For this pledge, Janice is offering to critique the synopsis (up to three pages) for any fiction MS, though she specializes in science fiction/fantasy. Plus, she’s offered to help over two drafts to get it epically polished. Janice also runs an incredible blog, The Other Side of the Story, that helps aspiring writers tackle the craft and submissions, including the dreaded synopsis.
You can pledge for this critique until June 17th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on this blog post saying how much you pledge.
- By pledging, you promise to donate the pledged amount only if you win
- Pledges must be at least $5.
- If you would like to pledge more, go for it! Every additional five dollars will give you another entry. (Ex: pledging $20, enough to give two people in a developing nation clean, safe water, gets you four entries.)
- You do NOT need to pledge more than previous commenters.
- Once pledging time ends, I’ll choose a winner using random.org.
- Again: please do NOT donate unless I email you saying you’re the winner.
This is a little complicated, so if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me.
A long-time fantasy reader, Janice Hardy always wondered about the darker side of healing. For her fantasy trilogy THE HEALING WARS, she tapped into her own dark side to create a world where healing was dangerous, and those with the best intentions often made the worst choices. Her books include THE SHIFTER, BLUE FIRE, and the final book in the trilogy, DARKFALL. She lives in Georgia with her husband, three cats and one very nervous freshwater eel. You can visit her online at www.janicehardy.com or chat with her about writing on her blog, The Other Side of the Story.