The Crits for Water Auction block is being whetted today by the illustrious Kat Zhang, author of the upcoming mind-blowing speculative young adult, What’s Left of Me. Kat is offering to critique the first 7000 words of a young adult manuscript (any sub-genre). And, if bidding gets above $100, she’ll increase that amount to 10,000 words. One of the largest crits in the campaign offered by an amazing author–so get your non-Kat Kat-Crit now and bid!
This auction is open for bids until 11:59pm, Eastern time, June 20th.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 20th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Kat Zhang is an avid traveler, and after a childhood spent living in one book after another, she now builds stories for other people to visit. An English major at Vanderbilt University, she spends her free time performing Spoken Word poetry, raiding local bookstores, and plotting where to travel next. What’s Left of Me–about a girl with two souls–is her first novel and will be released by HarperCollins on 9/18/2012. She is represented by Emmanuelle Morgen of Stonesong. You can read about her travels, literary and otherwise, on her website or check her out on Twitter.