Get your lucky rabbit foot ready, because AC Gaughen, author of the fantabulous historical YA Scarlet, is offering to critique the first 2500 words of a young adult manuscript for one winner. AC is also part of the genius behind IGNITE Change, an initiative where young adult authors encourage Boston-area teens to pursue college and use writing as a way to express themselves. In other words, AC is awesome. So pledge and win!
You can bid for this critique until June 22d at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 22nd, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
AC Gaughen has been a lot of things in her life. Freelance writer, wrapper (WITH a “w”, sadly), hotel concierge, retail flunkie, telemarketer, non-profit board member and personal shopper are just the beginning of the list, but young adult novelist is without a doubt her favorite hat to wear.