Lucky 13s author Rachele Alpine‘s critique is the penultimate auction on the chopping block, and she’s offering a doozy: a critique of the first 7000 words of a young adult or middle grade manuscript (any genre). Her debut, the YA contemporary Canary told in both prose and verse, will come out next August with Medallion Press. (Cannot wait!)
This auction will be open for bids until June 28th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, June 28th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Rachele is a high school English teacher by day, MFA student by night and YA writer during any time in between. She likes to write with a big cup of coffee, good music and her puppy by her side. She’s repped by John Rudolph at Dystel and Goderich. Her debut novel CANARY will be published in August 2013 by Medallion Press.