Super Agent, founder of Corvisiero Literary Agency, and spifftastic literary consultant at Literary Powerhouse, Marisa Corvisiero is offering TWO winners a query critique. (Even if you have a query for two separate books, you can only win once.) This can be, in adult, YA, or MG realms, for a romance, thriller, adventure, paranormal, fantasy, or scifi. Or a query for a non-fiction spiritual, self-improvement, parenting, science, business, or cookbook proposal.
You can pledge for this critique until June 4th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on this blog post saying how much you pledge.
- By pledging, you promise to donate the pledged amount only if you win
- Pledges must be at least $5.
- If you would like to pledge more, go for it! Every additional three dollars will give you another entry. (Ex: pledging $20, enough to give one person in a developing nation clean, safe water, gets you six entries.)
- You do NOT need to pledge more than previous commenters.
- Once pledging time ends, I’ll choose a winner using random.org.
- Again: please do NOT donate unless I email you saying you’re the winner.
This is a little complicated, so if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me.
Marisa A. Corvisiero is the founder of the Corvisiero Literary Agency and our Senior Literary Agent. During the few years prior to starting her own agency, Marisa worked with the L. Perkins Agency, where she learned invaluable lessons and made a name for herself in the industry. She is also a Literary Consultant at Literary Powerhouse Consulting and Attorney. Marisa has over ten years of legal experience in New York City.
Marisa seeks creative stories with well developed plots and rich characters with unique voices. She will consider Romance, Thrillers, Adventure, Paranormal, Fantasy, Science Fiction, and any combination thereof. She will also consider the same genres for Young Adults and Middle Grade readers. In non-fiction, she enjoys out of box and high concept spiritual, self-improvement, parenting, science, business, and cookbooks.