The first of several Jodi-Crits starts now! Jodi Meadows, author of Incarnate and the upcoming Asunder, also lover of ferrets and other fluffy things like yarn, is offering to critique a sub package–query and five pages for one winner. This can be from a fantasy or scifi adult or YA/MG manuscript. As a former agent intern, Jodi’s got a lot of fabulous experience knowing what can help your first pages stand out to agents and editors. So get a-cracking, folks!
You can bid for this critique until May 29th at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- The highest bid at 11:59pm, Eastern Daylight Time, May 29th, 2012, will win.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you with further instructions.
- Please DO NOT donate, send the file, etc., unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
Jodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut.
*A Kippy is a cat.